04 September 2018

Aug -> Sept

This week feels strangely long, it was pretty good. I forgot to blog ytd, but it felt like it's been a while since my last post.

Last week, I remember the weekdays not being any different from usual. Perhaps the week really began on..
Thursday, There was a Nespresso event happening on Friday really far away, north of The Bund. A simple short event, work consisted of setting up 4 projections on a screen with a large hole in the middle. Lunch today was really good, at some "farmer" restaurant. After the files were lined up and ready to go, there's was a short rundown before we could go. It wasn't too late, I went home with enough time to prepare for slides for cellgroup worship.
Friday, headed out at 7am, played Tomba (not as fun) on the way. Had decent breakfast on site, and rehearsed until show time which started at 2pm and ended after 4pm. With some time in my hand, I headed down to West Nanjing, had dinner, then headed to Jenny's place early for cell group.
Saturday, I relaxed at home, had lunch, then headed out to play tennis at a court I booked, it wasn't very big and it was on the roof. It was cloudy and the air was rather polluted. Halfway, it rained a little bit, but we could still play after a short break. After that, I went over to Henry's place to shower, we ended up watching Antman, had dinner afterwards, then I headed home.
Sunday, I served in media today, sermon was about sticking to your local church, supporting the pastor and not divide the church. Lunch was at a nearby japanese restaurant, it wasn't very good. After that, some of us went to watch Mission Impossible 6. After the movie, I went home.

No comments: