26 September 2018

Mission fail, we'll get 'em next time

17th (mon) - back to work as usual, with travelling back home in my mind, at night I attended BSF, my first class on the 2nd week of the new topic/series.
18th-19th - I thought I might be occupied in prepation after work, but nothing's really changed really.
20th - after work, I packed my stuff for the next day.
21st - I headed to the office first, helped out my colleagues, had lunch. At 2pm, I headed home on a bike and bus. I spent a few minutes at home, then took my things and headed out to the airport. I made it on the airport bus on time, there was a bit of traffic and I learnt that my flight had been delayed. I reach the airport, print my boarding pass and went through custom without trouble. I had BK and sat around the terminal watching anime waiting for my flight. I got on the plan after a 2hr+ delay. Flight was okay, and I arrived home late.

22nd (Sat) - It was pokemon community day. In the morning I spent some time with my grandma. Around 9.30am I went out with friend for big breakfast, got a simcard then we went to the park to catch Chikoritas. We spent about 3 hours there, walking around and meeting other pokemon trainers, after that we went for a quick lunch nearby. After lunch, we raided a Mewtwo and I went home. I relaxed a bit and prepared to go for a Lions anniversary dinner. It went on long and I met a new friend. After that I went home to change and hung out summore with friend at Upperstar.
23rd (Sun) - I took my siblings and grandma out for dimsum breakfast, then I went to church. After church, had lunch at Pusas, played some overcooked2. Went to Suria afterwards, bought a new game, hung out there for a while. Then I sent my friends back and went home. At home, my cousins came over, I talked with them and we played cards with my grandma. My fmaily and I then went to Lido for dinner, then I went to watch The Predator with brother and some friends.
24th (Mon) - Today was suppose to be my last chance... but the time I was given felt limited. I really just took my time relaxing today. There was oily dough so I had that for breakfast. Then I just hung around the house and made preparation, I think I was scared to confront my grandma. Lunch time came around, I had lunch at home with my grandma, after that I just spent time talking with her. Then my mum came home and we took her for dialysis. I got to learn more about the current situation. After that we went home, I spent time on my mom's laptop, clearing away stuff and found some old files. My sis came home and we went to pick up grandma, stop by home again then we went to T.aru for dinner, was good. After dinner we went home, I prepared my things and went to the airport to return to Shanghai. There was no delay.

25th (Tue) I arrived on time, took a cab home, slept a couple of hours then went to work. I can't believe I reverted to my old lifestyle so quickly, when I'm trying to make a change...

No comments: