17 September 2018

A final prep


13th/14th (th/fri) - Back to working in the office as usual. Decided to stop playing games for a while, but ended up being distracted online all the time anyways. Had CG on friday, sudden change of venue last minute back to How’s place instead of Jenny's. Had new interns that came to our CG.
15th (sa) - Had breakfast then headed out before noon for kids worship practise. After that I went home and binge on HxH
16th (su) - Woke up 3.30am, imsonia, was awake until I head out to church at 7:15am. Served in kids worship today and helped out a little with serve-fest. Met a few new people. Went to CRC for lunch afterwards, then I headed home, continued binge watch HxH. I should stop watching HxH for a while...

Going back home this friday. From today until then, I need to focus on my preparation.

No comments: