27 August 2018

A change in season to come

The second month of summer is coming to an end, and I very much look forward to the coming autumn.

Mon/Tue - Work in office as usual. Tuesday was a holiday in Malaysia. Play MonHun till late
Wed - Took my time waking up, because work starts late this day and so I headed to work at an event at 2:30pm for an Award Show. Went home by 2am/3am.
Thu - Work starts 12pm, I needed to head out by 10:30am, despite less sleep, I got out of bed with some extra time, so I went to Starbucks got some breakfast and coffee. Worked till 12am, reached home and was in bed by 2am.
Fri - Work starts at 9am, so even less sleep for me as I had to leave by 7:30am. Had breakfast onsite. Good thing I had PSV and wifi to keep me entertained during standby. Show went well with minor issues. Took home a free bottle of Bailey, yay. Show finished before 9pm, and I left at 9:30pm. Went for a taco and a beer before I head home.
Sat - Relax day, played some monhun, then connection got bad, so I watch anime, caught up on a lot of HxH. Went to Carrefour in the evening to buy stuff.
Sun - Church, had lunch with YP at Benjia. Went home a while, went to Starbucks and office to do some work, finished by 9pm, had dinner with colleague, went home and watched more HxH.

No comments: