07 August 2018

Half of summer

The past weekdays, did nothing in the day, played God of War after work, mostly just that.
Friday cell group, leader is away, had fried meehoon and we watched a movie about Paul and the prosecution of christians in Rome.
Saturday, was suppose to go out or something, but ended up just doing my usual saturday shtick, played God of War until evening, headed out for dinner, bought nice footwear for the summer, checked out a photo studio but couldn't find what i wanted for someone's farewell. Bought Thumper, game is a bit too hard and hard on the eyes.
Sunday, served in media, our cell group is highlighted this week. We went to a restaurant called 1965 for singaporean food. After lunch, hung out with Gracie for a bit, she's helping me out doing the farewell for our cell member. Bought shirt and short pants. Went home and finished God of War. Played a bit of Starbound and Thumper, then went to bed.
Monday, work, nothing again, came home, finished bits of God of War side quests, played Starbound.

Super uber bored week. No work whatsoever. I wish I had some work to do or short events to work on. I somehow just got through the whole day in the office doing almost nothing. Gotta find a goal to work towards to. What then shall I do? My desires are out of line, I need some spiritual help to realign my life.

No comments: