31 July 2018

July is almost over

The theme for the past week for me have been 'Keeping My Thoughts in Check'. A lot of in life is controlled by our thoughts, I can be overthinking things, making terrible assumptions or making up what-ifs. They don't do any good and cause unnecessary worry, depression and general negative feelings. It also causes me to fall into temptation.

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."

Friday, no CG but suppose to have dinner in some spanish restaurant, was really full so we went to a japanese restaurant next door. Just 4 of us though. Played a lot of God of War until very late.
Saturday, got out of bed a little late, but generally just enjoyed my day watching anime, and playing God of War. It started raining like crazy in the later afternoon, my area flooded a little, but I still had to go out for company dinner. At the dinner, I tried laying low, it worked and I didn't have to interact much with my drunk colleagues, except right at the end when one of them turned his focus on me, I entertained him anyway. I mostly just kept my boss's kid company, he's a nice kid.
On Sunday, went to church, after church had lunch at QianQiu, nothing out of the ordinary. After lunch, I went home and continue playing more GoW.
Monday(ytd) was Monday as usual.

No comments: