26 July 2018

Summer's gotten much warmer

Seems like I've been randomly spending money without really realising it, I've already depleted my withdrawal for this month. Some notes of where my money went:
My cousin from Melbourne visited me on Tuesday, I decided to treat him to dinner.
I bought a drawing tablet, God of War(just arrived ytd), that Muji shirt, and probably ate pricy food...

It was another slow week, I finished my games, so I didn't had much to do in my free time. Occasionally played Starbound, or just surf the web.
Friday was CG as usual, had chicken dinner. But Saturday was particularly awful, I really had nothing to do, I fired up some old steam games, but I was already done with them and it brought nothing new. I finally played AkibaStrip which had been in my backlog for quite some time, but it wasn't a fun game... I'm not sure how i made it through the day, out of the extreme boredom I spontaneously bought a ticket to see Skyscraper in a nearby cinema around dinner time.
Sunday was all right though, after church, I suggested we go to Global Harbour for lunch, after lunch we spent time at the arcade, which was a lot of fun.
Monday came and I finally got the motivation to book accommodation for my upcoming Sapporo trip. I also checked out the map and familiarised myself a little with the public transport.

It was a real rough week, I kept putting off things I needed to do and I just didn't want to do anything at all, all the free time also made me think too much and made myself sad. I struggled a lot with temptation this week too. I live in the house of the Lord now, a King has made a home for me in His castle.

No comments: