16 July 2018

A cool summer so far

This week, work continues in the office, no events yet. Being in the office makes the day feels long, so I have to change how I feel and I need to adapt better.
To summarise my work in the office this week, there were mainly 3 things I did: Preparing a PPT of our company staff's CV for coming events; Drawing resolution diagrams for ChongQing event; And fooling around with AutoCAD exercises.
In my free time after work, it's the usual, I caught up on some new seasonal anime, and played mostly A Hat in Time and Starbound. I've also finally finished Trails in the Sky SC.
Friday we had CG at Helen's place.
Saturday, had a relaxing day, started my day nice and slow. After a while, I got back to playing Hat in Time until dinner time. Went out for dinner for a change, stopped by the ATM, ate at Ajisen, then bought a few things at Carrefour. Had art inspiration during dinner. When I got home, I started drawing King Evan as Punished Snake, I felt that the two games operate in very similar ways.
Served on Sunday Church this week. Had an amazing lunch at Mocha Bros. Bought a shirt at Muji.

I also just bought a drawing tablet for the lulz. Hope it's good.

No comments: