02 July 2018

2018, 1-out-of-2

The second half of the year has now begun.

Over the past week was the MWCS that happened over...
27th (We) - The first day of the event, a bit of hiccup at the beginning, but nothing serious. I didn't had much to do but standby during the whole event, so I spent time walking around the exhibition, the nearby mall, occasionally listen in to their talks, and played a lot of Trails in the Sky.
28th (Th) - Same as the day before, but that evening, I went to Henry's place to do CG core meeting (forgot to bring my PSV).
29th(fr) - Last day, I discovered they had wifi the whole time... so I spent my free time catching up on WWE. That evening was combined CG, seems like we weren't allowed to do regular CG things, so we just had buffet and games.

Long awaited weekend...
30th (Sa) - I somehow agreed to go to the AmCham Independence Day celebration with some CG members... It was raining the whole time I was there, the food was disappointing, it was pretty expensive too. Regret. Got to relax the rest of the day at home. Burnt out!
Jul 1st (Su) - Church as usual, but I was late... South East Asian lunch (delish), and just played Ni No Kuni 2 the rest of the day.

Thoughts: After a super busy June, I should spend this week collecting my thoughts and realign myself to focus on what's important. I have to careful about wasting too much time on the screen too. I've got some serious cleaning to do first...

No comments: