26 June 2018

Super late blogging pt.2

4 days trip to KL over Raya/ Dragon Boat Festival...

June 15 (Fr) - I arrived KL in the wee hours, took the skybus to 1U and met up with Ray, we then watch Jurassic World 2. It was, okay. We went back to his place to put my stuff down and met with Ed to have dinner, and yamcha at Uptown.
June 16 (Sa) - We went swimming in the compound in the morning. We did grocery shopping after. Apparently it was Pokemon Go community day, as we passed by Uptown, a lot of people were playing Pokemon Go. For dinner, we went to eat Bakuteh (delish). In the evening, Ray had his freelance work, so I was just chilling in his home. We watched anime or played games in between. I also cleaned their oven.
June 17 (Su) - Woke up late morning, we spent the day in Sunway Pyramid. Lunch was filling and very cheesy, we even had cheese drink after. We walked all over the mall that day. After we went back, we all just chilled for a bit. For dinner, I cooked for everyone.
June 18 (Mo) - In the morning, we sent of Roselle to work, there was no traffic that day, so we had time to have breakfast. We went back, played games until lunch time, we had A&W, and continued to waste the day away until it was time to go to 1U, where I took the skybus back to the airport, and flew back to Shanghai overnight.

June 19 (Tu) - I was a zombie, arrived at Shanghai 5am, and took the subway home, and went to work as usual.
June 20-22(Fr) - Nothing much, just preparation for the MWCS in Pudong.
June 23(Sa) - had to go to XTD to fix projection... there goes half my Saturday.
June 24(su) - went to church early to serve in media. Went straight to Pudong after church for work
Until today, I've been working on MWCS, sifting through videos and arranging them.

No comments: