08 June 2018

Late Blogging

I've been slacking off on my weekly blog, best I get right to it. I'm gonna try a new format to simplify my post and just note the key things that happened in that past week(s).

Since the 22nd of May,
25th (Fri) - CG that evening marks the 1st time it being held at Jenny's place, we'll be having CG here for a while during Kushay's absence. Had Tacobell for dinner but for some reason it doesn't feel so special or memorable any more.
26th (Sat) - In my sad mood, I'd completely forgotten about a tennis game I was suppose to go to. I had hoped it will rain that day so I didn't have to go. I felt quite bad.
27th (Sun) - Serve as video director in church, despite haven't done so in a while, I still remembered everything. After church, I went to core group meeting.
29th (Tue) - A good break from the office, had work in XTD this day instead. Was very simple work and I enjoyed it. After I set up the media files for the event, I spent the rest of the hours playing my PSV until the event was over.
1st June (Fri) - No CG today, we had social night. It was all right, I was not impressed with Joe's pizza though, especially since we ordered such basic toppings like hawaiian and pepperoni. We mostly played Gracie's WiiU, being the only gamer I pretty much dominated everyone lol.
2nd (Sat) - After getting out of bed in the later morning, I didn't had much time for myself, had to go for worship practise for kids church at 1pm. The practise itself wasn't very long, I decided to have lunch nearby (a disappointing roast chicken breast) then head home for the rest of the day.
3rd (Sun) - Served in kids church today and attended service as usual. After church there was a short briefing regarding TEC event next week. I suppose the sandwich which was provided was my lunch. After that, a few of us went to RafflesCity to hang out, had coffee and waffle, then we watched Solo Star Wars movie, which was okay but nothing notable.
6th (Wed) - I got to go to XTD for work again, any work outside the office is always refreshing.

Looking at the above, it kinda sucks nothing really happens on work day, it's too mundane, and I don't care enough the stuff that's going on at the office. During the past weeks, most of my work involve drawing and updating plans for upcoming events in Shanghai. Currently, they are CES and GSMA.

Games played:
Trails of the Sky SC, Ni No Kuni 2, Rayman Legends, Heroes of the Storm

No comments: