26 June 2018

Super late blogging pt.1

Last post was June 8?? It didn't felt THAT long... however, I'll just recap as usual.

Working in Pudong...
June 9 (Sa) - I took too long to blog, I think I've already forgotten what I did this day... all I know is..
June 10 (Su) - ...that I skipped church this Sunday, it didn't felt good, felt like I should have gone. Instead I stuck at home, took my time waking up and played games all day I believe.
June 11(Mo) - I believe this is the first work day for the CES event in Pudong. I arrived after lunch and remembered it was particularly hot that day. I spent a lot of time waiting, as the projectors were not ready to be adjusted yet.
June 12 (Tu) - I think I spent the whole day in Pudong, a lot of it spent waiting as the team rehearse over and over. It didn't take me long to finish my part, but I had to wait for everyone else
June 13 (We) - This was suppose to be the final day of me working on CES. It was also the first day of the 3 day event. After making sure the projector was all good to go. I went all the way home to relax for about 2 hours and travelled back to Pudong again for more tweaking (the crew were going to readjust the lighting or something on the truss, so the projectors will be affected). Seems they'll take a while, I was told I could adjust it tomorrow morning instead.
June 14 (Th) - I woke early to go to Pudong, adjusted the projectors' alignment within 10mins, and went back home, wow. Before I headed home, a quick stop to Starbucks and some bakery. I remember it being rather relaxing that day. For dinner, I treated myself to a nice western meal, pork ribs and draft beer. I went to the airport that night. Everything just went smoothly.

No comments: