20 August 2018

Easy sunny days and rain

It's no longer as hot and being under the sun feels good instead of scorching. It rain pretty heavy on Friday and a little bit on Sunday.

Just like last week and the week before, I can't remember the weekdays. With most my weekdays ever unchanging (go to office, come home, do nothing really) it's hardly worth remembering.
I just know I failed every night to sleep on time and ended up not sleeping enough and waking to alarm feeling like crap. I just have unspent energy so i'm not tired by bed time, since I don't exercise or anything. The game I played a lot this week was Monster Hunter: World.

Friday, I went to XTD again, manage to get up early to eat at Mr. Pancake before work. One of the projector light bulb is busted, didn't take long to replace it though. I finished before lunch time, so I thought I might as well head back to the office. I took the metro, and by the time I reached my stop, it was raining very heavily, in the end, I just went home and made last minute preparations for cell group.
Evening, went to cell group early, it was MingYang's last cell group and farewell. Had beef rendang.

Saturday, spent the whole day playing MonHun.

Sunday, went to church, had lunch at QianQiu, it was also the last day for MingYang before he heads to Sweden the next day. There was a beer festival that weekend and I wanted to go, but nobody was going so I didn't go in the end. Went home instead and played more MonHun.

No comments: