04 December 2018

Home again and back

26th (Mo) - Went for BSF
27th~28th (Tu/We) - Just normal days at work, helped out with upcoming NioDay event a little.  Played Mario Odyssey and MHW after work.
29th (Th) - After work, went for CG retreat comittee meeting, but just 3 of us. Good curry dinner. Went home afterwards and did some last minute packing. I seemed to have failed to sleep early everytime, sleeping only 6~7 hours instead of 8+hours
30th (Fr) - Brought luggage to work, during lunch I cycled to the bank to withdraw some cash then went home for lunch and picked up my toiletries which I forgot. After work, I went to the airport and departed at 9pm+ homeward. Mom picked me up at 2am.
Dec 1st (Sa) - Followed mom to salon, she had her hair done while I had a minor haircut. We went to Nagisa restaurant for lunch and to celebrate my mom's birthday. After that, my mom and I went shopping a bit. Then we went home. There was still some time, so I got changed quickly and went for my cousin's wedding solemnization. When it was over, I went home for a short break before heading out for the wedding dinner. After the dinner, we hung out at Waterfront for a while before heading home.
Dec 2nd (Su) - Had breakfast with mom, went to church after that. After church, went to rimba to play some Pokemon Go, had lunch nearby then went to edmond's house to play some MTG. After MTG we went to have dinner at BK, then went to pick Nigel up from riverson. Afterwards we all just hung out at my house a bit.
Dec 3rd (Mo) - Went for breakfast with Aaron, then lunch with Ivan and Thomas. Relaxed in the later afternoon and spent time with my mom and sis. Went to Little Italy for dinner with family. Then Yamcha with edmond before I return home to get ready to return to Shanghai.

No comments: