27 November 2018

Thnksgvng

I didn't spend my free time at the venue wisely...
22nd (Thu) was showday. I just coop up at the back as I always do. After the show ended late at night I was sort of forced to stay overnight at the venue waiting for my colleagues to set up the main area after the 1st night show, it took them all night. I found a couch somewhere and tried to sleep till morning (23rd, Fri). I did my part, stuck around until 1pm and went home to shower and relax.
24th (Sat), I arrive 10am and cooped up at the back until evening and headed for thanksgiving dinner, I stopped by a supermarket to buy apple juice. Had Thanksgiving dinner then went home.
25th (Sun), Served media at church, Had lunch at nearby bagel shop, went home to play monster hunter.
26th (Mon), Back to office as usual, trying to sort things out. Time to do some reflection and get ready to return home this weekend.

No comments: