02 April 2018

March - end


It was one of the most eventful week I’ve had so far.
It was a little tiring, as I’m currently serving in church and cell group back to back. I served in media on the 18th, helped out at Family Day the following Saturday (24th) and serve for the first time in kids church as keyboardist (25th).
Coming Friday (30th), I’m serving for worship for Good Friday at cell group and have also agreed to help out for Easter(1st Apr). The following Thursday (5th Apr) will be ChingMing where I’ve signed up to go trekking/camping during this holiday period.
At work, I’ve been mildly occupied with work for GSMA & Chanel, updating LED plans on AutoCAD and modelling 3D models. I’m currently downtown preparing for a BMW event happening the 30th.
The LEDs are not ready yet so I spent the time in the nearby mall looking around and browsing outdoor waterproof jackets for the coming trekking activity.

No comments: