15 March 2018

Halfway down March

Work hasn't required me to go on location yet, I only did work at in the office. This week was drawing a large LED ball on top of a box structure, and drawing LED plans for Chanel. It's a bit worrying that the Chanel event is happening over ChingMing break. If I'm required to attend to the event, I will miss out on outdoor activity and camping...

I got to meet up with my CG leader today, I arrived a little early and he arrived late, so I decided to have craft beer before meeting him. I only had 15mins to spare, but there's not much else to do while waiting. The beer tasted way better than the one I had at burger night one week ago.
We had burger... This is the 3rd time already since last week, I better watch myself.

This week I learned that I need to find a goal, a purpose, something to work/strive towards to. Else my life here in Shanghai be unchanging, meaningless and boring.

No comments: