13 April 2018

Trekking and back

I recently went to an outdoor trekking/camping activity over the ChingMing holiday. I had a sufficiently good time, although I don't really like how slow/scared I am on path that's not straight. I rappelled down into a cave, and trek a lot. Camping was a tent inside a giant tent because of the rain on the first day, but it remained there throughout the next few days. Camping in the spring can be particularly cold at night, I should consider how to keep warm at night and procure an air mattress for the next camping trip if I ever choose to go (the hard ground is difficult to sleep on even with multiple mats). Will definitely consider a much colder adventure, would love to see snow.

Not long after I returned from trekking, work picked up on the following Tuesday, I had to do a simple projection map on a long wall for Vogue/Tmall, following that is a TopLife/JingDong event where I arrange 8 projection on oddly curved shape hanging objects. It's been tough because these things took all day and almost all night, I miss having time in the morning.

Tomorrow at 8am, I'll be heading to Beijing for 2 events, will be there for around 10-11 days. I wish I had more time today so I can at least try to change my ticket time. 8 am is a little too early for me, I'm not looking forward to be in the carriage for 5 hours.

No comments: