16 January 2019

Mid Jan, one-nine

11th (Fri) - Whenever I try to remember what happened at the office, I draw a blank. This is probably where most of my life goes to waste? with nothing happening that leaves no memory, it feels like I skipped over those times to get to where I am now?
Cellgroup in the evening, had very tasty taco, but was super expensive. About 6 of us that evening.
12th (Sat) - Chill in bed, headed out near noon for kids worship practise. Learnt a kids chinese song. Afterwards went to the nearby mall and shop a little bit. Went home and played games.
13th (Sun) - Went to church early, kids worship went well despite little time to practise. Dimsum lunch after church. Went home and played game?
14th (Mon) - Normal day, rushed BSF homework before BSF class that evening. Slept late playing Crash game.
15h (Tue) - Normal day, quick shopping after work and grocery for dinner. I think I should have let the rice steamed longer to cook the vegetable, carrot was still a bit hard. Vege was a bit bland.

No comments: