02 January 2019

A look back over the year.

Wow, a whole year past since I decided to blog weekly to keep track of my activities.

When I find a free time, I need to reflect back on my posts to see how I have lived in 2018 and decide how I should move forward in 2019, and continue to blog here and keep track weekly. Perhaps I should set a proper goal this time?

25th (Tue) - Got ill on Christmas evening, ate porridge for dinner, felt like crap when tring to sleep.
26th-29th (Wed-Sat) - Long weekday, went to work and back with nothing of note, came home played either monster hunter, PUBG, or SSBU. slept later every time, which was bad, difficult to get out of bed every morning. Felt extremely lazy and unmotivated during the day. Tried to skipped out of work during lunch.
30th (Sun) - Church in the morning, ramen lunch, and watched Into the Spiderverse. Skipped dinner that evening.
31st (Mon) - Woke up 12pm, PC a little while, being lazy in bed until 3pm, was thinking about doing a little shopping close by but failed. Ended up mostly staying at home. Went to a steakhouse for new year eve dinner, was dissapointed, went to papa john's for a quick quesadilla, and then starbucks for cake and hot choco.
1st Jan (Tue) - Was expecting brunch today, but was cancelled. Was also invited to watch Aquaman, but I thought the place to meet was too far. Stayed at home instead. Played some MHW until 5:30pm, went out to do my little shopping. Ate okay dinner, came home and played more MHW, finished early and slept a little later than planned.

No comments: