09 January 2019

Into the first month

I finally booked my ticket to go home, I had to do myself, but chances were that I could have had the office book it for me instead. I hope future me properly reimburse the flight tickets.
A winter jacket I ordered came out all right and fits just right, phew.

4th (Fri) - Friday night company annual dinner, for the raffle, my number was the first to be called out, that was a little surprising. The people in the next table smoked like a chimney, I was suffocating and went outside time to time to get away from the smoke. This year's annual dinner was a bit quieter.
5th (Sat) - Finally met up with a acquaintance of my dad. Singaporean lady, turns out she knew my boss and also same church. Shocking. We had singapore lunch and looked around a supermarket a bit before I went home.
6th (Sun) - Church as usual, sermon was about prayer. Said hi to the lady of yesterday. Had lunch with 2 people from CG at takashimaya. Ate at Taiwanese restaurant. Went home.
7th (Mon) - Boss birthday today. BSF resumed this evening. Played game, slept late.
8th (Tue) - Had CG core meeting this evening. Played game, slept late.

No comments: