29 October 2018

end of Dis

RuiAn work ended on a Sunday and I returned to office come Monday until Thursday, working on Roewe show for next week. On Friday I was scheduled to go to Suzhou, so I stayed home during the day and departed in the evening.

Suzhou event (19th-26th):
As expected, after I arrived I didn't had anything to do for at least 2 days, instead I was given the task to get a bunch of laptops and OS updated and ready. After that, for the next 4-5 days my work started, but only at night. I slept early in the morning and had free time during the afternoon until night. In my free time I checked out surrounding area, played Majora Mask 3DS and generally killing time on the internet.
On show day (26th), I needn't stick around for the show, after I finished my part in the morning, I immediately ask my company to book a ticket back to Shanghai in the early afternoon and checked out as soon as I could. I returned Shanghai and relaxed the rest of the afternoon, playing some Spider-man before I headed out to CG in the evening. During CG we did a skit. After CG, I went home and slept for about 11hrs and 30mins.

Sat: Woke up almost noon, immediately got ready and headed out to Shanghai Comic Convention, it was all right, not very big but a lot of cool figures to look at. I finished around 3pm and had some free time, so I decided to go to the Miku Expo happening that day instead of Sunday. I arrived and bought a ticket, spent time looking around and participate in the mini event, chat up with other fans and met the American running the fan website. 7:30pm came and the concert began, it finished at 9:30pm and I went straight home after.

Sun: Woke up early to serve for today's service. After that was left behind and I had to travel to the lunch place myself. Had lunch, had coffee afterwards, then I went home. At home, caught up with some anime and played MWH.

No comments: