30 January 2018

The end of January

I feel some life has returned to be after being able to attend cell group after a long while. Life can be hard without good social interaction.
For this week, I was assigned a very tedious task of making a slideshow for my office. In the end, it was almost for nothing as the songs I picked wasn't used at all, and I pretty much had my colleagues go through the photos again, because the ones I had picked was no good, and we finished it before the annual dinner.
Currently, there's no work or event for me in the foreseeable future, perhaps I will have a chance to catch up on my own self improvement and take it easy in the office.

February is fast approaching and it is still wonderfully and painfully cold. It won't be long before Chinese New Year begins.

No comments: