27 September 2011

Visa time. Hang in there!

It's 2am now, later in the morning at 9am, i will go to middlesex office in subang again, to provide the final requirements, whatever document that hasn't been presented, and then if everything goes well, I should be able to go immediately to wisma MCA and line up to apply for my visa.

Earlier today, or yesterday (monday), i finally got my transcript from college and immediately went to middlesex office. Unfortunately i don't have all of the required document or had problems with the current document.

I almost gave up... so now I got what is needed, just gotta wait till tomorrow to settle everything.

I'm getting really low on money, but don't really wanna ask my dad for more... I think i've asked enough... how am I to survive now...

Lost SPM certificate??? can't proceed?!
   I seriously thought I lost my SPM certificate, I needed it to proceed with my application. SAE college had the copy of the original cert, which means that I must have my original cert somewhere, I thought I had lost it...

I knew my parents didn't have it, I dare not tell them I lost it, cause it is a big deal, and maybe... just maybe I thought I could get through life without my SPM cert, because I have diploma from SAE.

fortunately... my dad got my SPM cert from my secondary school... what?! it was still there?? I was very sure I picked it up in the past... and SAE had the copy of the original cert, so I really thought I had it before... it remained a mystery... my dad told me not to ask too much questions...

__________________________________________________________________________

On a side note, I am a big big digimon fan, so I've started watching digimon season 4, Digimon Frontier!



I haven't watched it yet in the past... didn't had the chance... and at 1st, I couldn't accept the idea that they changed it to humans evolving into digimon. What happen to being partners and giving each other strength?
Regardless, I decided to give this anime a chance, let's find out what it's about.

After the 1st episode, I was actually quite dissapointed with it... they rushed everything and didn't do a proper introduction to the characters. Suddenly almost everyone came together because they 'felt' like it. Strange...

Still, I continued watching, I am now at episode 4, so far so good, it's ok, pretty standard. I won't go into much details, I'm just blogging, not doing a review. (unless it's requested)

Well, that's all for now folks! thanks for stopping by.

(at the bottom you can see "charcoal", clicking that will allow you to comment on this blog. In the past I changed it from "comment" to "charcoal", now i don't know how to change it back. If you do know how, please do tell me)

No comments: