29 January 2008

Interesting...

Wow, i really like my blogspot theme... it looks so good... i might blog here/there occasionally... guess i'll start with something...

Err, yes, today at school, learn physics of sound... i hope got hard formula, coz i love doing math (i miss doing addmath until headache). i don like some of my classmates' english accent, and their weird way of using foul language that don seem fitting at all.

Well, i can't wait to see u guys again. my flight back is on the coming tuesday evening

(this blog is duplicated, and is the last time i'm doing that, u will see it on both my xanga and blogspot, if u are also double blog user, i would want u to comment both blogs with the same comment, if u don feel like it, comment one of my blog only is fine with me)

X for X, BS for BS

3 comments:

ChaosRaymond said...

I alredi add u in blogspot..
Hei.. I noe tat picture.. Its from a flash game which we play!
U noe ah tat game.. The bigger u are the more score u get..
Anyway.. Cloning Blog...Haha~ Haiz why dun come back early..
Me going Sandakan at tuesday also..
When ur going back?

Anonymous said...

Wow.. The piano with fire..
Its cool..
Well.. Some ppl like to use foul words..
Do u know 'hong kong bus uncle'?
The uncle keep on saying everybody got stress.. Maybe they face the same problem.. Right? Haha..
Just don't bother them.. Be yourself..
I'm seems bit busy body lehh~~ Hehe..
Anyway.. I just pass by & leave some comment only..
Hope u won't mind err~~

Anonymous said...

hey! y no more posts!